• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have Marnie Moo staying

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Sam has an op today and will then be staying with her Mum who can help look after Rosie so Marnie has come for her holidays to her Auntie Kee-Kee:)

She usually free ranges in the whole house and is now in a pen in my bedroom. She spent most of last night noisily drinking water by knocking the bars. Not much water has gone so I will try her with a different bottle. We have just had a cuddle - with spring greens as bribery:)

I have never known such a hay monster. She can devour an enormous quantity of hay overnight. It is amazing.

I think Marnie is staying until Sunday evening - so opportunities for lots more cuddles and nose rubs:)

I had my friends bunny visiting a few weeks ago, I was actually sad when she was going back home. Then tried to tell the OH 'see I could look after another bun no problem' (hinting to get another) and he was like 'NO!' hehe.

Do keep us posted with any mischief Marnie gets up to .... ;):lol:

I'm very impressed by the hay eating.:thumb: She must do wonderful poos. :p

Do keep us posted with any mischief Marnie gets up to .... ;):lol:

I'm very impressed by the hay eating.:thumb: She must do wonderful poos. :p

Marnie has amazing poos - huge and golden. Marnie knows me quite well as I spend a lot of time at Sam's and she came here when I tried to bond her with Hovis (unsuccessfully) so Marnie is pretty relaxed here. She is a lovely bunster:love:

Back