PDA

View Full Version : I have Marnie Moo staying

Rhianna
06-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Sam has an op today and will then be staying with her Mum who can help look after Rosie so Marnie has come for her holidays to her Auntie Kee-Kee:)

She usually free ranges in the whole house and is now in a pen in my bedroom. She spent most of last night noisily drinking water by knocking the bars. Not much water has gone so I will try her with a different bottle. We have just had a cuddle - with spring greens as bribery:)

I have never known such a hay monster. She can devour an enormous quantity of hay overnight. It is amazing.

I think Marnie is staying until Sunday evening - so opportunities for lots more cuddles and nose rubs:)

Kermit
06-09-2012, 10:27 AM
I had my friends bunny visiting a few weeks ago, I was actually sad when she was going back home. Then tried to tell the OH 'see I could look after another bun no problem' (hinting to get another) and he was like 'NO!' hehe.

susie bun
06-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Do keep us posted with any mischief Marnie gets up to .... ;):lol:

I'm very impressed by the hay eating.:thumb: She must do wonderful poos. :p

Barn Yard Bunnies
06-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Really sorry to hear Sam is having an op, send her my best wishes.

Looking after Marnie Moo must be amazing. :love:

Rhianna
06-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Do keep us posted with any mischief Marnie gets up to .... ;):lol:

I'm very impressed by the hay eating.:thumb: She must do wonderful poos. :p

Marnie has amazing poos - huge and golden. Marnie knows me quite well as I spend a lot of time at Sam's and she came here when I tried to bond her with Hovis (unsuccessfully) so Marnie is pretty relaxed here. She is a lovely bunster:love: