• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have the munch bunch sat next to me

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

They are both sat in a fresh litter tray next to me, demolishing every strand they can get their furry little paws on.

I love the sound of hay nomming :love:

Sorry for gush :oops:

Nothing gladdens the heart quite like the sound of a bunny chomping hay. :thumb:

*joins the gush chorus* :oops:

:love: Watching them eat hay is one of my favourite things. Mischa ate hay nearly all the way to the vets today. :D

:love:

They are both sat in a fresh litter tray next to me, demolishing every strand they can get their furry little paws on.

I love the sound of hay nomming :love:

Sorry for gush :oops:

Lovely :love:

On a slightly larger scale...I used to sit in the stable with Melody (my beloved pony) for hours and hours listening to her hay munching and it was so relaxing we'd often nod off together :love::love:

I love it when I clean the litter tray out and my two sit in for ages munching :) I just watch them and smile!

I love watching rabs nom hay :love: the best bit is when they realise you're watching, turn to look at you and they're still chomping their little moufs away :love:

Back