• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun eating brekkie.

sun_city_girl

Warren Veteran
WcXgt.jpg

Aww he's gorgeous!

I know what you mean about the worry of the op, but the risk is quite small, and less of a major op for the boys.
You can have Pre op bloods done to test for any underlying conditions beforehand if you wanted.

Oh gawd. So cute! I could use him as a powder puff...:love:

I agree with FudgeTort. For boys it just isn't as big a deal as it is so much less invasive. Maybe it would be worth talking to Susie_bun about it, I know she was very worried about getting her Spenser done but I think she took the plunge eventually. :D

My boy bun bounced right back after his neuter. His little fluffy ball sack (sorry!!) was a bit swollen for a few days but he didn't mind and was up hopping and bouncing around that evening. :thumb:

My boy bun bounced right back after his neuter. His little fluffy ball sack (sorry!!) was a bit swollen for a few days but he didn't mind and was up hopping and bouncing around that evening. :thumb:

Suddenly lost my desire for a powder puff.

Thanks guys, I live across the road from the vets, I will go and find out some info about it, what kind of things do I need to ask them about?

Thanks guys, I live across the road from the vets, I will go and find out some info about it, what kind of things do I need to ask them about?

Don't just use any old vet, they need to be bunny savvy. I'd just ask them outright what their experience with rabbits is. If you have two rabbits it's easier to spot a bunny savvy vet as they'll always ask you to bring bonded rabbits in together.

If they tell you to starve your bun before the op DO NOT USE THEM.

Where do you live? Maybe someone can suggest a savvy vet in your are?

Back