• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took me ages to get these

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
But worthnthe dozens of rubbish ones. My buns are just too curious so ended up sniffing the camera most of the time.

Moses

afcea5e2f8b0ec0a6eb1d74072f8f95a.jpg

77663a9fbab21b8b0d954da15ec010df.jpg

Watson

8d3a057272f3937d2e15eb7d55997ec9.jpg

c84188532d57b98584b343ca4cff5092.jpg

Beautiful buns! :love:

Mine HATE the camera, I have barely any nice pics at all. I don't use the flash either that doesn't help, and so most of my orange/brown harlequin are just blurs!

:love::lol: its hard to get them in focus and looking the right way! Gorgeous pics...bunnies are just too cute!

Aww, I love Watson's name.. And him of course!

He is actually a she :D Lots of people think she's a boy because they associate Watson with a man but Watson is a surname. No idea why I called her that. I think there was a clip from the sherlock holmes movies on telly where he said: my dear Watson. And it just stuck!

Cute pics.:love::love::love: I particularly love the first one. One ear up and one sort of down. Funny.

He never used to have that. He's normally a two ear up bun but recently decided it was the fashion to drop one. :love:

He is actually a she :D Lots of people think she's a boy because they associate Watson with a man but Watson is a surname. No idea why I called her that. I think there was a clip from the sherlock holmes movies on telly where he said: my dear Watson. And it just stuck!

He never used to have that. He's normally a two ear up bun but recently decided it was the fashion to drop one. :love:

Tell her I'm very sorry! :oops:
It is funny I just pressumed male, even though as you say Watson's a surname!

Back