• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Expletive*

So they quoted a neighbour WHO DID NOTHING!?
No wonder he didn't want to be named.

Am fuming! Find those boys and kick them like a football. See how thy like it. News articles like that makes me feel sick :cry:

Sickening :cry:
This country is seriously lacking discipline, if kids could still be smacked all this :censored: wouldn't happen. They know nobody can do anything to them.
Poor poor bunny :cry:

Oh my goodness!
Her leg will recover, but will her heart?
I am SO GLAD Lola is an indoor bun and I can protect her.

Good God....WHY??? :evil:
I hope Liz doesn't see this. :cry: It's almost poor Trevor all over again. :(
What is wrong with children these days? And how do you just watch and not DO something?? Bad people get away with stuff because good people sit by and do nothing. :evil:

God bless that poor bun. How terrible for her. May she heal completely; body, mind and soul.

Good God....WHY??? :evil:
I hope Liz doesn't see this. :cry: It's almost poor Trevor all over again. :(
What is wrong with children these days? And how do you just watch and not DO something?? Bad people get away with stuff because good people sit by and do nothing. :evil:

God bless that poor bun. How terrible for her. May she heal completely; body, mind and soul.

That's exactly what I thought. Poor little thing. From what I read though, it says they think she should recover completely physically, which is great. Psychologically however... :(

Poor bunny, so sad that people are capable of something like that. :(

To be fair, the article doesn't actually say the neighbour stood by and did nothing though (& even if that was case perhaps there were reasons) so I'll reserve judgement on that.

Those boys are on a slippery slope.
Hurting defenceless animals/insects points to psychological problems and becoming more violent behaviour as they get older.
How any child can be capable of this is beyond me.

Back