• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

RSPCA Suffolk East

Warren Scout
Here are some photos of our RLRS. These are just general, so show how many entries we had. In due course all entries, and more detailed photos of the display will go up on Tracy's website, and we'll provide a link to the website.

Hope you like them.

20120901_336.jpg

20120901_338.jpg

20120901_339.jpg

20120901_341.jpg

20120901_342.jpg

20120901_370.jpg

20120901_371.jpg

20120904_31.jpg

20120904_32.jpg

20120904_54.jpg

20120904_55.jpg

Up there are all the photos received by the 31st August. We do have some late entries, but they have not gone up yet. We are hugely thankful for all the entries we received and how much we can hope to educate people by sharing them.

Wowsa :shock:

That's a lorra lorra photos! (said in a Cilla Black voice).

Well done RSPCA Suffolk East!

I spot my little Ginger twice :love:

wow! that's a lot of photos! Hopefully it will be an eye opener for some of your visitors :D

At the Open Day a lot of people were standing and really looking (we have a lot of photos of people looking), so hopefully, at least one person will already have taken at least one thing from it.

Wow, the display is fantastic! :thumb:

*rushes to tell Spenser people have been looking at his photos in Suffolk!* :oops::love:

oooh we're in the paper! Will put the small, tiny, article up later. Hoping to get some bigger features up in RAW.

I only saw two in those photos, are there any more in the ones you've put up as i'll go searching for them if there is :p

She's in the strongest fighter (4th photo), Rescue Bunny (9th? photo). She's also in the favourite photo and best bonded bunnies which is the last photo- the favourite photo is on the left side of the corner (this end- the other end is tribute wall) and best bonded bunny is this end of the right side of that building (this end, with strongest fighter at the other end). I haven't put up one of the tribute wall/favourite photo side, but that will all go up. I can only upload in the mornings before I go to work, so it's taking a while.

they look great!!! I am sorry I didnt send anything . . . its so hectic here just keeping them all clean, fed, exercised etc etc !!

they look great!!! I am sorry I didnt send anything . . . its so hectic here just keeping them all clean, fed, exercised etc etc !!

Please don't be sorry. Whilst it would have been lovely to have your photos there, I totally understand they were not anywhere up your priority list, so no worries at all :)

That's fantastic :D

I started making a post with all of my favourites but there were too many :love:

If you wanted to do that, that would be great :D ;) even if it was just some of them. (likewise for anyone else as well).

What is a Rabbitless Rabbit Show? Did you take pictures and judge from them? By the look of it you had different categories?

Back