• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies mooch?

CHH

Warren Scout
Ours only get a helping of Burgess Excel or bunny brunch when it's time to go in. They've got wise to that and will sit at the back door waiting!!...........

DSC00912.JPG

Cheeky monkeys.

Aww they look so cute and innocent! :lol:

Our two are fed at 10pm, but they start hanging around us and giving us "the look" at around 9pm. Then when the food bag comes out of the cupboard they go nuts, running around our feet and - as of tonight - repeatedly through the water bowl! :roll:

Aww that is so cute. My lot do hang around in the hope of food and Donny has mastered the art of opening the food tub :roll::lol:

Cute pic!!

Yes, my two know what time they get their night time pellets. If I am in their room on the PC I feel two sets of eyes staring at me and they are sitting on the rug eagerly waiting the pellets!

Aww they are very cute :).

Mine run up to the run door as soon as they see me. Doesn't matter what time of day it is. I guess that's my bad for giving them grapes from the door haha.

Even if they are dozing in their hutch, they will speed over to me as soon as they hear the bolt of the door!

oh my! :love:

In my first flat, Carlton used to stand on his back feet on beg if you were in the fridge, he knew that's where all the tasty vegetables were!

Lola knows if she hears chopping in the kitchen it's time to investigate :D

I have to say that pic is possibly one of the cutest I have seen. Your bunnies are so sweet! :love::love:

thats gotta be the cutst pic ive ever seen! my matilda and grayson so nuts as soon as i open my cupboard door!

Wow in the world could you refuse those two sweet innocent faces? Julie knows where all her different foods are kept and will sit infront of that area letting us know what it is that she wants. She even tries to open the basket where the Barley biscuits are kept. Your bunnies are absolutely adorable.:love::love::love:

Those two are so cute. I'm about to go off to work for a long and challenging day, I'm going to think of those faces by the door when things get tough :)

Back