• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen this before? And is it correct?

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
391270_407773175945882_925051260_n.jpg

Probably about right, I know you can't just times their age by a certain number because rabbits can reproduce before they're a year old

6months = 16 years
Two six months is a year two sixteens is 32 yet on the chart it says a year is 21

Thats what I meant earlier, you can't just times their age by a number to get the human age like I think you do with dogs, because rabbits can reproduce so young, if you look at it it does add up, 6 months is certainly like a teenage phase in rabbits and I believe they've gone through quite a lot of 'bunny puberty' by then, by a year old they're still young and very ready to breed so 21 makes sense, by 10 they're old so 75 makes sense

Might be roughly accurate, not the younger ages though. I'd say a 4 week old bunny is like a 6month-1 year old, after all they are only just weaning at that age, and will drink mums milk till much later. I once saw a 14 week old suckling from mum.

Back