• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are beds safe for rabbits?

LilRabbit25

Warren Scout
Are beds safe for rabbits? So far, my rabbit goes crazy on my bed and ends up falling off! It's around 50cm off the ground. Could my rabbit injure himself?

Also, is 1 meter too high for a bunny to jump off???

Are beds safe for rabbits? So far, my rabbit goes crazy on my bed and ends up falling off! It's around 50cm off the ground. Could my rabbit injure himself?

Also, is 1 meter too high for a bunny to jump off???

Rabbits can, of course, hurt themselves if they fall. I would advise not giving him access to your bed without supervision.

Mine always have access to my bed but they are giants so an easy jump on and off for them. The only danger is to me when they jump directly onto my face in the night!! :lol:

They also used to enjoy peeing on it but I think they realise it's not their litter tray now!

What do you mean by go mad?? Do you mean binkies??

I mean racing around super fast, binkying and in the end falling off. He also stops reacting or listening to my voice. He just gets super duper excited and forgets who and where he is in a way.

Back