• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duke

Leigh

Mama Doe
Hi everyone. Don't know if you have seen my post in health but duke is to be PTS at 1.50 this afternoon.

I would be so incredibly grateful if anyone can think of him at that time and send him vibes to help him pass peacefully, gently and easily.

I don't want him to struggle, I want him to just let go and go to find daisy.

Any thoughts/vibes to help that would be so kind and mean ever so much to a real superstar of a bunny.

Thx
X

I am sending some massive peaceful passing vibes Leigh :(

I remember the bonding thread for Duke and Libby and how slow and cautiously you took it and the humping, really used to make me chuckle and i enjoyed reading the thread massively.

I'm so sorry for you and your hubby :(

I am sending some massive peaceful passing vibes Leigh :(

I remember the bonding thread for Duke and Libby and how slow and cautiously you took it and the humping, really used to make me chuckle and i enjoyed reading the thread massively.

I'm so sorry for you and your hubby :(

They were awful to bond! Left the duchess so happy and got them home for duke to decide he wanted to make his mark! He always was a difficult one ;-)

Remember hubby and I even spent Christmas day apart (I spent it alone) so one of us cld stay home and make sure they were ok?!

Sending all the peaceful passing vibes I can muster for your much loved Duke.

I will join with Jane and also light a candle.:cry:

Im so sorry he hasnt improved like you hoped.

Lots of vibes for a special boy, I will be thinking of you all.

Thank you so so much everyone, your kindness is overwhelming, truly wonderful ppl x

The vet we went to treats our dog, he was lovely, felt his tummy and instantly said he has a growth, the rabbit savvy vets never said anything. I guess we will never know. The emergency vet a few months back said to us she could feel something but didn't know what it was but maybe tumours and x-rays (done in april when this all really kicked in) never showed anything.

Guess we will never really know for sure.

But it was peaceful, we saw him after he was put to rest and finally our duke was back, the life had come back into his eyes and he looked relaxed.

Thank you everyone x

Last edited:
Back