• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Buddies refurb and lecture night info :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Hey :)
Well its been very busy at Buddies Bunny Rescue this past month! We have been doing up the rescue area and it is now mostly done, though there are still a few things to get sorted :)

We are also having another lecture night at the dlck vet :) tickets are only £7 each please email buddiesbunnies@hotmail.co.uk if you want to reserve a place.
lecturenight.jpg

Some more exciting news is that there will be a Scottish RWAF Conference this year :) On Saturday the 24th of november at the Dlck vet Edinburgh, so if godmanchester was too far for you at the weekend hopefully you will be able to make it to this one :) Will keep you all updated with more info on this.

And today there was an article in the evening news! :)
http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/latest-news/rabbit-rescue-centre-closes-1-2503063
(thought we arnt closing, just having to close our doors, they didnt word it well lol)
So if anyone is looking for a friend for thier rabbit or a pair we have just so many waiting for new homes, they are all amazing buns.

Anyway here are some of the photos of the rescue area before and afters :)

noslabs.jpg

slabs1.jpg

slabs.jpg

birdseye.jpg

cattery.jpg

coops.jpg

cooper.jpg

Filp.jpg

Rocket.jpg

Looks fab!

I think that guy in the poster was who I seen at D1ck vets with Herbie.

thank you :)

Kermit Kevin is great :) he also did lectures at the rwaf conference at the weekend

Woo! It looks amazing. Totally different from when I came to get Pop and Sam a few weeks ago.

ohh I didnt realise you were so close! lol just noticed your location is Edinburgh :lol: Where they boarding? Im surprised I didint see them at some point :lol:

Kermit Kevin is great :) he also did lectures at the rwaf conference at the weekend

Cost me a fortune just to tell me to leave Herbies toe how it was - haha! Good old petplan paid tho' and at least I had expert advice.

thank you :)

ohh I didnt realise you were so close! lol just noticed your location is Edinburgh :lol: Where they boarding? Im surprised I didint see them at some point :lol:

Well boarding/bonding for a week. I think they loved it there.

Was it a referall? yeh thay can cost alot lol I ended up registaring mine there so its not as bad, is great as they allow you to registar there reguardless of where you live :)

Well boarding/bonding for a week. I think they loved it there.

ah the two buns in the largest cat run that was at that time next to the field? remeber now :lol:

Was it a referall? yeh thay can cost alot lol I ended up registaring mine there so its not as bad, is great as they allow you to registar there reguardless of where you live :)

ah the two buns in the largest cat run that was at that time next to the field? remeber now :lol:

Yeah. I am the silly rabbit mummy who looked so worried. I had nothing to worry about at all. :lol:.

Awww i would love to go but unfortunately I don't drive so would find it difficult to get to Edinburgh at that time of the evening

Back