• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poundland bargain!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Poundland bargain!

"Willow edging" - basically a load of willow sticks wired together (a bit like what they sell at pah but thin sticks) for £1! Under a metre but not bad if you just want the sticks or can attach to side of runs as a windblock/chew.....if you use your imagination, the sky is the limit! ;)

I actually saw these earlier and thought they might be useful for something but couldn't think what! I might get some if the rabbits decide to chew their new hutch

Is it for animals or a garden thing?

I always thought we couldn't use willow not designed for animals because of any chemicals, pesticides etc.

Well, they smell exactly the same as willow sticks for buns, and the label doesnt mention any 'preservatives' or 'treatment'......I've given mine a decent rinse before using.

Oh, and they are a meter long. Lol.

I've seen those a few times but didn't know if they were okay, they probably won't have them now :roll::lol:

Back