• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Going to Miss him so Much

Cari

Warren Veteran
:cry: :cry:

Stephen is going on his holiday tonight as we are going on ours and I'm going to miss him so much. OH doesn't really understand how much I'm going to miss him and I just needed to whine to people who'd understand.

I wish he could come with us, I wish we didn't have to leave him, I'm just going to miss him. We spend all day together :( I hope he won't forget me, and I hope he still loves me when I come home. We have such a lovely bond, every morning we have a snuggle on the sofa, 10 minutes of quiet, uninterrupted noserubs and cuddles, and I love him so very much.

*sigh*

Sorry, just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Totally understand how you're feeling. He won't forget you. Just think about the cuddles you can give Stephen when you get back. :D

:cry: :cry:

Stephen is going on his holiday tonight as we are going on ours and I'm going to miss him so much. OH doesn't really understand how much I'm going to miss him and I just needed to whine to people who'd understand.

I wish he could come with us, I wish we didn't have to leave him, I'm just going to miss him. We spend all day together :( I hope he won't forget me, and I hope he still loves me when I come home. We have such a lovely bond, every morning we have a snuggle on the sofa, 10 minutes of quiet, uninterrupted noserubs and cuddles, and I love him so very much.

*sigh*

Sorry, just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

You frightenend the living daylights out of me with that title!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Have a fab hol1i1day1.Tell Stephen to stay in touch..xx

Aw. I always miss mine too, and OH doens't get it either.
But you'll have a lovely holiday and he definitely will not forget you!
x

You frightenend the living daylights out of me with that title!!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Have a fab hol1i1day1.Tell Stephen to stay in touch..xx

Sorry my lovely!!!

*sighs*

We've just got back from the Paralympics, go to Spain in a few hours and I'm staring at his empty cage in my lounge, expecting him to be hiding behind the sofa :( wish he was here for some last minute cuddles.

Back