• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I will be so glad...

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
...to get my iPhone 4s. I am struggling to keep on top of my appointments. I have that many and not just for me, I have vet appointments and I play Johnny's PA half the time.

Does anyone else have an iPhone that keeps them organised with their bunnies things?? Or do you use another method of keep bunny organised??

Last edited:
I use my iPad, or iPod :D I don't have an iPhone, I hear too many bad things :lol: I would like one though :D I prefer my andriods tbh :D

Also my notebook and pen go everywhere with me :thumb:

I always have my diary and a notebook and a million pens on me. But I can never seem to be organised. :lol:.

I use my iPad, or iPod :D I don't have an iPhone, I hear too many bad things :lol: I would like one though :D I prefer my andriods tbh :D

Also my notebook and pen go everywhere with me :thumb:

I'm really sorry to be a computer geek but you mean apples rather than androids. Android is just a software. I'm not a big apple fan more of a windows person...I have a HTC phone with wondows 7. I understand why people with apple mac computers have iphones because they can connect to their computer etc but iphones are so difficult to get anything off them onto your PC. All you can do is a backup and then you need another iphone to get the data back on to. They don't make it very easy if you want to get a new phone and its not another iphone!

I agree notebook and pen...what was ever wrong with that way in the first place!

I use my iPad, absolute lifesaver for me at times! The amount of times it's saved me from forgetting my riding lesson or a bunnies/cats vet appt! and my Blackberry goes everywhere with me so I program stuff in onto there when I'm not at home:D

I'm really sorry to be a computer geek but you mean apples rather than androids. Android is just a software. I'm not a big apple fan more of a windows person...I have a HTC phone with wondows 7. I understand why people with apple mac computers have iphones because they can connect to their computer etc but iphones are so difficult to get anything off them onto your PC. All you can do is a backup and then you need another iphone to get the data back on to. They don't make it very easy if you want to get a new phone and its not another iphone!

I agree notebook and pen...what was ever wrong with that way in the first place!

No idea, I always though htc was android :lol: I've got the Desire HD :D I meant I prefer my phone rather than having to carry my iPad everywhere with me :lol: and I've had 2 android phones which is why is said I prefer my androids :p my bf has the samsung galaxy s2 and hates mine because it's so heavy, but I like big phones! :D

I have 2 notebooks but lost one :( My grandma got me a 'Pet File' though which I can keep all their vacc's cards, receipts and everything in. It's my life saver atm :lol: It's this one :D shame they don't have them in stock :( http://www.amazon.co.uk/NEW-KTwo-File-Organiser-Planner/dp/B0027U14CE

Last edited:
I use a notebook to keep on top of my pysch appointments, vets, work, family things. I like writing things down, I'm a bit old fashioned like that.

I also love lists, bloody love em I do!

I wish I was as organised as all of you, I forget most of the time when it's written down.

youthnovels - I love a list too!

I just make lists and write things on the calender!

None of this technology when I was younger ;)

Back