• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet needed, Sheffield area - urgent!

And another bump.

No Sheffieldites about??

I've found this one recommended but unfortunately the information says they don't do their own out of hours:(
Hunters Bar Veterinary Surgery
613 Ecclesall Road
Sheffield
S11

0114 266 3607
Recommended rabbit vet: Anita Fox

Last edited:
Rabbit savvy vet in sheffield

Thankyou so much for doing this for me, Really aprechiate your help.

I dont know,where,you are in sheffield but I take mine to peak vets in woodseats. Also I have heard that angela at hunters bar vets is a very rabbit savvy. Hope this helps you and hope,your,little girl gets better soon.

NH

I dont know,where,you are in sheffield but I take mine to peak vets in woodseats. Also I have heard that angela at hunters bar vets is a very rabbit savvy. Hope this helps you and hope,your,little girl gets better soon.

Sorry I meant anita fox too.

I've found this one too:

ABBEY VETERINARY GROUP

All in the BARNSLEY/SHEFFIELD area.

MAIN BRANCH: 89 Dodworth Road Barnsley 01226 242217

CUDWORTH: 245a Barnsley Road 01226 716802 (My branch )

HOYLAND: 29 King Street 01226 747450

WOMBWELL: 15 Station Road 01226 340029

DEEPCAR: 340 Manchester Road 0114 2884994

HIGH GREEN: 2 Thompson Hill 0114 2848481

Recommended Rabbit Savvy vet: REBECCA PENN

Do they have an out of hours emergency Service? YES: 01226 242217

Thankyou all so much, i keep hearing the hunters bar one so maybe thats the best.

Ive always used abbeymoore vets on halifax road with all my other pets and thought they was great so i took her there yesterday, Would you say its good for rabbits though? shes the only rabbit ive taken there before.

Back