• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny & Constant Attention

Janey

Warren Veteran
Anybody else have bunnies that warrant this? My two are fine but I have a new bunny (who im in a dilemma with which is a whole other story), she's currently in my lounge and wants constant attention, as I type she is licking my chest cos I wont stroke her....ive ignored that so she's now digging me.

She's amazing but it's really really tiring, I literally can't relax for 2mins and I dont like locking her in the dog crate (which is too small cos it'smeant for a temporary measure. I just wish she wouldnt dig and bite my clothes and furniture if I dont stroke her 100% of the time.

I know she's a bunny, my other two are just so different.

Stephen is sort of in the middle, he will climb all over me if I've ignored him for a little while and this morning I spent 20 minutes lying on the floor with him because he kept nudging my hand for noserubs, and then tooth purring, I couldn't stop! :lol: He is very good though, if I do stop he'll climb on the sofa to look at me as if to say "why are you ignoring me Mummy?" but after a few minutes he'll just settle down by my feet or under his table.

Stephen used to dig my feet if I was ignoring him, but as hard as it is, I stuck to my guns and he rarely does it now. :)

Back