PDA

View Full Version : Bunny & Constant Attention

Janey
02-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Anybody else have bunnies that warrant this? My two are fine but I have a new bunny (who im in a dilemma with which is a whole other story), she's currently in my lounge and wants constant attention, as I type she is licking my chest cos I wont stroke her....ive ignored that so she's now digging me.

She's amazing but it's really really tiring, I literally can't relax for 2mins and I dont like locking her in the dog crate (which is too small cos it'smeant for a temporary measure. I just wish she wouldnt dig and bite my clothes and furniture if I dont stroke her 100% of the time.

I know she's a bunny, my other two are just so different.

Cari
02-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Stephen is sort of in the middle, he will climb all over me if I've ignored him for a little while and this morning I spent 20 minutes lying on the floor with him because he kept nudging my hand for noserubs, and then tooth purring, I couldn't stop! :lol: He is very good though, if I do stop he'll climb on the sofa to look at me as if to say "why are you ignoring me Mummy?" but after a few minutes he'll just settle down by my feet or under his table.

Stephen used to dig my feet if I was ignoring him, but as hard as it is, I stuck to my guns and he rarely does it now. :)