• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just keeping my on on him

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Jessy likes to watch Stu very closely
28542357.jpg

Cleo, just checking he didn't get out
08a34281.jpg

Last edited:
So what would the cats do if they could get to the rabbit? Bunny looks very wary, I don't think he is enjoying his out-time. How old is he?

So what would the cats do if they could get to the rabbit? Bunny looks very wary, I don't think he is enjoying his out-time. How old is he?

That was when I first got him, at 6 weeks, he is now 5 months, and now he couldn't care, I let him out in the garden with both cats, supervised always, Cleo just sits and watches and if he gets too close she runs away, big dummy, Jess well only a year old but will go And have a look but Stu doesn't care just keeps munching, I am armed with water pistol just incase Jessy has other ideas, Stu will bounce up to both cats to say hi, and has never gone into the don't eat me pose, and they cannot get into his run, but do enjoy sitting on top, bunny sitting.

I have watched from a distance and neither have tried to get in.:)

Last edited:
Back