• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boy Bunnies For Dawn

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Speedwell..a smallish lad..lovely nature..does like space to run around madly, also loves lots of fuss..and at present he could be confused with the Essex lion as he is sporting a lovely large mane :D

speedwella.jpg

Budgie..one of the "bird bunnies" nice little lad..take a bit of time to get to know you..would love to see him homed

budgieb.jpg

Commanche..he has had a couple of failed bondings as has shown aggression towards other buns..maybe he will fall for your girl..if trying him it will be our last attempt before homing him as a solo

comanche.jpg

Asher..again thought he had bonded but he would not stop mounting the doe..and she finally got fed up..split them and tried re bond but doe would have none of it..happy lively little chap

asher160712.jpg

young lads, timid but nice
Glenfiddich

Glenfiddich.jpg

Jack Daniels

JackDaniels.jpg

and Johnnie Walker

JohnnieWalker.jpg

you have already see Harrison and Murray..so as you can see she has a few to choose from..I'm sure she will love one of them :)

awwww

jenny will be spoilt for choice!!! They are all bootiful!! :love::love: I will be happy to have any of these gorgeous fellas as a husbun for jenny (but i especially think speedwell is super cute) :D

I do like the look of Speedwell :) My run area is 6ft by 4ft, and about 2-3ft high though. Assuming he would need more space? I keep posting "when we get the patio done....." but been saying this for about three years now I reckon!

Back