• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boarding

lucy24

Mama Doe
is there a need for rabbit boarding/bonding in Berkshire?

what do you look for in a boarding facility? as in housing size, would you require a run if the housing was big enough for the time you were away? etc...

There are at least 4 very good boarding establishments in the Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire borders inlcuidng Winersh Warren, The Rabbit Crossing, The Doe Drop Inn and The Little Warrens all who provide very nicely sized accomodation and are very experienced in rabbit care. There are a number of others I know about but have not visited or do not have personal experience of.

I don't know exactly where you are so not sure if you are in the area where any of these are.

If you do a seach on the forum for boarding you will find a number of threads from previous which go through what forum members look for when considering a boarding establishment.

i am about an hour or more away from those places. The reason im thinking about it is because i have ME and its proving difficult to find work suitable. therefore i would like to work from home. I love my rabbits and want to promote rabbit welfare as well. i would only be small, as in 2/3 hutches, but i was thinking of hutches about 8ft x2x2. im thinking of other option for self employment too but want to research :)

i will browse the forum like you suggested, thank you

Back