• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have this bowl?

Very cute but the price! :shock:

Louie's got dog bowls from the 99p store, bad owner that I am ;)

It's so cute! I might have to get one, too!
It says that it's very heavy, but I wouldn't put it past a persistent bun to knock it over! :lol:

Very cute but the price! :shock:

Louie's got dog bowls from the 99p store, bad owner that I am ;)

Barney had one once... I thought yay its so cheap and its heavy so he wont be able to knock it over.... he promptly dug at it and emptied the contents on his head :evil:

I have these ones at the moment: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/stainless-steel-cat-bowl-with-etching-85207 but they arent deep enough, and theyre a bit of a pain to clean properly. The rubber seal has broken off, and they are very light, but they cant be tipped over because of the design. What I need is that design but in a bigger ceramic or plastic bowl.

The carrot one is expensive, but then his birthday (which I dont know so its really his gotcha day) is coming up... :lol: and its sooo cute!

The reviews say it's not as big as they expected:D

From the pic it looks like it would hold maybe 2 handfuls of pellets:D

It's so hard to tell from a pic tho:D

Oh wow what a cool bowl! For mine I use a cat bowl that has 2 bowls joined together on so they can easily eat though - I'd love a funky bunny bowl with 2 bits on

Ruthie xxx

Lovely but I wouldn't pay that for a bowl. Only George and Gemma have a bowl for food - I scatter the pellets for the rest of them. They do have bowls for water though - cheap ones:)

we have one, rosie won it in a competition, it is very heavy, but when reviews say not as bg as they think i think they mean the inside part where you put the food, so if you use it for veggies can;t get alot in :wave:

Yes, whoah got it new from a charity shop for 2 pound, its very heavy, none tip, holds about two small handfulls of pellets, gorgeous design but scratches very easily

I had 2 of these before, I got rid of them at a car boot :oops: they won't get knocked over but they are fine for 1 or 2 handfuls at a very push but no more. They are too small to use for water and in my opinion too small for using for veggies.

For the price you will find far better bowls available.

I won one of those in a competition! It is lovely, but can only be handwashed, great for pellets, but not big enough for veggies! :wave:

I got some lovely bowls for our bunnies from Wilkinsons!

That's lovely. My boy has to deal with a plain porcelain one for food and a small metal dog bowl for his water, lol

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was wondering if buns could chew the bowl?

Chew probably not, unless they were extremely bored and it'd take a very long time, I'm not sure if Baby has been scratching or scraping her teeth down hers though because it's absolutely covered in scratches that are quite visible :roll:

We don't really use a bowl, just scatter. And their water bowl is a big old dog bowl :)

Tis very pretty tho...... :)

Chew probably not, unless they were extremely bored and it'd take a very long time, I'm not sure if Baby has been scratching or scraping her teeth down hers though because it's absolutely covered in scratches that are quite visible :roll:

Ah, ok. Thanks!

Back