• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think my Bella must be one of the easiest rabbits to give medicine too..

Wow that is amazing. What a wonderful relationship you have with your buns. :love::love::love:

thank you, she instantly jumps on my lap when she see's the syringe or a treat , I love her so so much :love: I don't have a bond so strong with any other pet she is amazing.. thankyou these two are the most inquisitive :love::love:

thank you, she instantly jumps on my lap when she see's the syringe or a treat , I love her so so much :love: I don't have a bond so strong with any other pet she is amazing.. thankyou these two are the most inquisitive :love::love:

AWWW but litle Pickle was hovering around, chinning your leg and your other 2 buns come up to you. Bella is a really irresitable bunny. So big too. :love:

That is so adorable. I can see you have a really strong bond, with your lovely little buns, they are gorgeous. Great video. My Rabbits hate have medicine

That is a really lovely video. One of my buns now has to have regular metacam and she loves it too, she is not a cuddle bun so son't jump on my knee or lick me :lol:

My bridge bun (he partner) used to lick me and jump on my knee for cuddles. It is very special to have a bond like that you are very lucky (as was I) :love:

Awwww that is adorable :love: They think their meds are treats hehe. Wish I'd done this and taken a video of V and his septrin ( he loved it) but he's now on Baytril which he hates so we have to hide it in a treat :oops::lol:

Your rabbits are gorgeous and how clean are their surroundings, not a poo in sight! Wish mine were like that :lol: ;)

That is a really lovely video. One of my buns now has to have regular metacam and she loves it too, she is not a cuddle bun so son't jump on my knee or lick me :lol:

My bridge bun (he partner) used to lick me and jump on my knee for cuddles. It is very special to have a bond like that you are very lucky (as was I) :love:

aww thank you , if i am not quick enough bella will snatch the syringe lol bless her .. we have such a strong bond :love: Bella has metacam twice a day as does flopsy bless them :love:

Your bridge bun sounds so special, I cherish every moment with Bella and have lots of videos and pictures of her so i can keep forever :love:

Back