• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got letter from vets

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
about them taking part in RAW week but my buns are perfectly healthy (touch wood) so i see no need for them to have a health check , even though its free :oops: they are upto date on vaccinations etc, wonder if there are any freebies like food :oops: :lol:

i might do, mabel would be up for that if it involved getting any freebies like food samples :lol:

I presume youd have to attend to be offered any food samples or car stickers etc.....

My vets gave me a I Love my Bunny car sticker a while ago...occasionally I get a discount...but the pleasure I get of seeing my vet now has reduced as sadly I have no Lily to have her dentals done so even though Im grateful my buns are well, and Ruby, my visits are precious!:oops::lol:

I presume youd have to attend to be offered any food samples or car stickers etc.....

My vets gave me a I Love my Bunny car sticker a while ago...occasionally I get a discount...but the pleasure I get of seeing my vet now has reduced as sadly I have no Lily to have her dentals done so even though Im grateful my buns are well, and Ruby, my visits are precious!:oops::lol:

we got one a sticker too, saying a vip bun lives here and a sample of the new ss food, when sox was poorly and went to sisters vets

Back