• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey the House Rabbit has a book published!!Ideal Xmas Present!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
IDEAL Xmas present for all the bunny-lovers in your life!

Some of you know Harvey, who has a wonderful blog at: http://harvey-diaryofaninspirationalbunny.blogspot.co.uk

He has now written a book about his life as a houserabbit, with lots of tips on how to look after houserabbits. This is really aimed at adults and perhaps older children - though it does have colour photos -

file-6.jpg

Janet, his carer, describes the book as:

In his own words, Harvey gives unvarnished opinions, likes and dislikes while at the same time informing his readers on care and needs of a house rabbit.
These illustrated monologues will appeal to all ages.

Its full of colour illustrations (60 pages,60 coloured pictures) and is in the form of a diary with entries for each month and seasonal comments.

The price is £4.99 plus postage (£6.50 in total) and can be obtained from:

Figaro Publishing
20, Meadow Lane
Little Houghton,
Northamptonshire
NN7 1AH

Price £4.99
(£6.50 incl. p and p UK)

PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE to Janet Toseland . OR you can paypal me at twigs.way@ntlworld.com and I will get Janet to send on (she does not have paypal!)

PS Harvey has very very kindly insisted on donating to Parsley's Cancer treatment as a 'thank you' to Parsley for all his help in getting the book finished . . . and so we we are all hoping that sales will be good!!!

Last edited:
If struggling you could order it through an independent bookshop if you can't get it by other methods

You send a cheque to the address given above (which is Harvey's home!)

(or indeed two cheques!)

I can really recommend it! Janet (and Harvey) are friends of mine.

It will not be on sale in bookshops - its a limited run.

You send a cheque to the address given above (which is Harvey's home!)

(or indeed two cheques!)

I can really recommend it! Janet (and Harvey) are friends of mine.

I definitely want two copies (one for a friend). Do I make the cheque payable to the author? Hope they don't all go at the weekend, although I do hope you do well with sales at the conference. :wave:

Last edited:
will check with Janet who chqs to be made payable to . . watch this space!

Please mke cheques payable to 'Janet Toseland'

Than you!

Last edited:
will check with Janet who chqs to be made payable to . . watch this space!

Please mke cheques payable to 'Janet Toseland'

Than you!

I'll post my payment on Monday as I think it would miss the post here today. Really looking forward to reading Harvey's book! :wave:

I've ordered mine through a local book shop they have confirmed that it's possible for them to get a copy in for me.

They think I'm rabbit mad as I'm always getting them to order in rabbit books for me :lol:

My copy is at the bookshop couldn't pick it up today as was working, I shall be collecting it on Monday at lunch time.

Harvey is having his own column in bunny mad magazine as we loved his blog so much! It starts in the next issue out in October!

I'm yet to get my book but it looks fab and sure it will be a wonderful read!

Ooo I really want a copy but wont have money for another 2weeks, do we know when these will stop being sold? :wave:

also, totally off topic but I have a friend who lives in the same village :lol:

Back