• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my bunnies

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Flipping heck I miss them so much!! :cry::cry::cry:

I've been looking at pictures tonight and can't stop sobbing!!

****...they were so wonderful! Why did they have to leave me?!

Which bunnies?? Im really behind the times...

All of them.

I'm rabbit-less and it's more upsetting than I can put into words. River died of bloat not long after Hugo was born. :cry::cry: She was my last bunny.

I've been reminiscing tonight...looking back at all my photos. (Bad idea!)

Ah gosh, I didn't know you'd lost all of them :cry: I can't even imagine how hard that must be. I've moved to Stockholm and left the buns with my mum 2 hours away, and I'm really depressed even though I can literally jump on a train and go see them whenever I want! Plus it's only temporary. I feel so guilty for whining now! Sending massive hugs xxx

We had Eddie and River. Eddie slowed down over the winter and gave up before Christmas (After all he'd been through his poor little body had obviously had enough) and then River died of bloat after Hugs was born.

I know I've favoured giant bunnies, but they're just so delicate. :( I miss having a bun in my life, but more than that I miss MY bunnies who were all wonderful and individual.

I want to say I can't wait until Hugo's old enough for us to consider rehoming bunnies again, but selfishly I want MY bunnies back.

I'm sorry...I've been drinking wine and looking at pictures tonight....bad idea!!

((hugs)) I never realised you were bunnyless either - I thought you still had Eddie and River :cry::cry

Im so sorry, I understand what you mean about wanting your bunnys back! :cry: xxx

Sorry! :cry::cry:

I did let RU know, but didn't mention it again. It's hard to say more than the once.

It's just Howard and Pusskin right now.

I miss them so much. I've found it hard to come onto anything but General chat and photos since. Feel like I'm not worthy of RU really. I have no rabbits....! :?

ETA: CAn't even bring myself to change my sig! :oops::oops:

so sorry you are feeling bad . . . we do have the lovely Bobo here (his owners have left permanently for Hong Kong now). . . . but I dont think he would get on with Howard.

Last edited:
i'm so sorry ((( hugs ))) i didn't know either :cry:

don't ever feel like your not worthy of ru. you bunnies memories make you a part of ru. your buns will always be part of you. xxx

Bobo's back?! :love::love::love:

How is he?

He only arrived with us 2 days ago - unfortunately (as you know) we have had some groups split up and are juggling buns everywhere, so he has had to stay in a dog crate. He is looking very sad as he has lost his humans, and also been restricted in his movements at the same time.

I am hoping he will cheer up soon.

He has had all his vacs but still needs his 'op' so he smells of coffee beans right now:oops:

i'm so sorry ((( hugs ))) i didn't know either :cry:

don't ever feel like your not worthy of ru. you bunnies memories make you a part of ru. your buns will always be part of you. xxx

Thank you!!

He only arrived with us 2 days ago - unfortunately (as you know) we have had some groups split up and are juggling buns everywhere, so he has had to stay in a dog crate. He is looking very sad as he has lost his humans, and also been restricted in his movements at the same time.

I am hoping he will cheer up soon.

He has had all his vacs but still needs his 'op' so he smells of coffee beans right now:oops:

Would you like any help cleaning out tomorrow? I'm Oli-less and would be able to do a couple of hours when Hugo's asleep/content. I'd love to spend some time with you and the buns! xx

Thank you!!

Would you like any help cleaning out tomorrow? I'm Oli-less and would be able to do a couple of hours when Hugo's asleep/content. I'd love to spend some time with you and the buns! xx

we would love some help . . though we will both be working . . so you would really just be cleaning on your own which is not much fun!

all the indoor buns would need their trays done and Bobo could do with his create cleaned. and if you had time there's the hutch that Bluebell and Mulberry are in and of course the patio hutches and . . . . .

actually - can I just say YES!!!!!!!

I can probably take a couple of hours out from work maybe . . . at least have some tea etc with you . . .

we would love some help . . though we will both be working . . so you would really just be cleaning on your own which is not much fun!

all the indoor buns would need their trays done and Bobo could do with his create cleaned. and if you had time there's the hutch that Bluebell and Mulberry are in and of course the patio hutches and . . . . .

actually - can I just say YES!!!!!!!

I can probably take a couple of hours out from work maybe . . . at least have some tea etc with you . . .

Brilliant! You know I'm happy to get on by myself. I'll be over when Hugo allows it. (Probably mid-morning!)

Not worthy of RU?? Dont be daft...and dont forget it was me who told you about RU so all the time IM here,you gotta be here too...

Back