• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who wants see mabel and sox together photos

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
017-10.jpg

018-6.jpg

019-7.jpg

ok mum enoughs with the camera

012-12.jpg

a few of sox alone

010-14.jpg

020-8.jpg

008-15.jpg

Awh they're so sweet :love:

But how did you manage to get them to stay still?!?! Teach me! My two are dreadful at staying still unless asleep! It's why 99% of my photos of them are of them sleeping!

Awh they're so sweet :love:

But how did you manage to get them to stay still?!?! Teach me! My two are dreadful at staying still unless asleep! It's why 99% of my photos of them are of them sleeping!

:lol: thnk they just used to mummy, and i say sox or mabel to make them look at me

:lol: thnk they just used to mummy, and i say sox or mabel to make them look at me

Haha, that's good of them to listen :) I plonk mine next to eachother and even when they stay still, the second the camera is out Harvey is like "oooo can I lick it? Can I? Ooooo I'm going for it!!!" and Lilly is like "nooo Harvey you're supposed to nibble its corners" :roll:

I have to give them noserubs for ages which means they'll be snoozy and stay still for quite a while after, but then it's just another sleepy photo :roll:

Back