• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's not the same.....

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Eating an apple & not instantly seeing two excited little faces looking up at you :(

I've only been living in Stockholm for 24 hours & I already miss my little munchkins :( I want them here right now *sobs*

Mum tells me they're being very nice to her so that makes me happy :) I just feel lonely :( I would do anything for a bunny cuddle right now.

Are you on hols or have you moved there permanently? I like Stockholm... expensive but a great city. Just a bit dark in winter...

I'm going to Uni here so yes, I've moved. It's not official yet because there's paperwork that needs sorting out, but yeah. I'm renting a flat from a friend of my mum's and I like it here so much. If I had my babies here it'd be perfect & I wouldn't ever want to leave! But I don't know if my landlady would let me have pets :( I haven't asked her yet. If not I'll only be staying here till Xmas and then try to find someplace else where they can come too. It takes less than 2 hours to go back by train but I can't afford it atm. I'm hoping I'll be able to go next weekend! It's so weird being all alone :shock:

I get rabbit withdrawal when I am at work! Can you set up a rabbit cam so you can view them? Make friends with someone living near you who has a bun- at least you can cuddle someone else's for the time being.

Not sure about the rabbit cam thing....but I just "spoke" to Bella on the phone :D apparently she listened and looked very confused bless her! As if she wondered where mummy was hiding!

I'm already planning how I'd do their setup here and I have no clue if I can even bring them here yet :oops: How pathetic am I....

Also, I HAVE been wondering if there are any animal shelters etc. I could volunteer at....that way I could get to cuddle some animals even if I can't have my own with me right now :)

Back