• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Id like you all to meet...

Shauna

Warren Scout
My new bunny Derek :)

IMG_0245.jpg

Not all of you will agree with where he came from but i got him from the pets at home adoption centre. Hes been there for the past 5 weeks and each week i've walked away but today i just couldn't...he looked at me with his big green eyes...but i think that 5 weeks of him being there is a sign hes meant for me..

heres some pics anyway :)

derek.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

Aw he's gorgeous! What unusual eyes! I did the same with Heidi, she'd been in PAH adoption section for weeks, i saw her 3 or 4 times before I decided I couldn't leave her again. Give myself a few headaches because of it but I don't regret giving her a home :love:

He's a lovely boy!
I know how hard it is to resist those bunnies in the adoption section, they just look so sad.

Awww, he's so handsome! I got my Bella from the adoption section of a pet shop too and I definitely think I was meant to have her :)

He's lovely!

I'm sure some people 'may not agree', but guarenteed he'll have a better life with you than at pets at home! Don't feel guilty, he needed you :)

He's lovely!

I'm sure some people 'may not agree', but guarenteed he'll have a better life with you than at pets at home! Don't feel guilty, he needed you :)

thanks :) i just couldnt walk away from him after seeing him there for 5 weeks... it was just to sad

Back