• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this really the same rabbit?

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Back in May 2011 I adopted this cute little man, Bilbo :love:

Bilbo29thMay201119.jpg

Bilbo29thMay20119.jpg

Bilbo29thMay201132.jpg

Then in September 2011 he looks a little different :)

Bilbo2ndSeptember201117.jpg

Bilbo2ndSeptember20111.jpg

In February 2012
Bilbo13thFebruary20125-1.jpg

Today I came along with my camera and found this bun in Bilbo's place:shock:;)
Who is he and what a gorgeous mane of hair. Obviously he goes to the best hairdresser in town, Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen would be jealous :lol:

Bilbo30thAugust201245.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201242.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201232.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201219.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201216.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201215.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201214.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201213.jpg

Bilbo30thAugust201211.jpg

I'm convinced there is a tiny bunny underneath all that hair lol.

:love::love::love:

That is just what happened to Hopscotch! For the first year-18 months he was all smooth and tiny. I went on holiday for a few weeks, and on my return, he had sprouted a huge mane! :shock: :lol: I almost thought my parents had swapped him!

:love::love::love:

That is just what happened to Hopscotch! For the first year-18 months he was all smooth and tiny. I went on holiday for a few weeks, and on my return, he had sprouted a huge mane! :shock: :lol: I almost thought my parents had swapped him!

:lol::lol:

Its amazing, these dormant lionheads sprouting everywhere :lol: I'm hoping my Frodo will do the same in the next few months. If he does we'll be able to say Frodo Froh is sporting a 'fro ;)8)

that must be where the idea of a were-rabbit came from - one minute he's smooth and shiny, next he's all covered in hair.

he really is a beautiful boy :love:

Oh, he looks gorgeous with his mane :love:

Jessie did that too, a few wispy bits of hair to a full mane and mutton chops in a few weeks! Couldn't believe it to start with!

Has somebunny been to the beauty salon and come home with fur extensions? Bless. He'll have all the girlie buns after him now.

Wow! He's so handsome :)

I didn't know manes can come through so late!!! Lilly has slightly longer wispier hair between her ears and I always wondered if it would develop into a mane but thought she was too old now. But at 9 months old maybe it's possible that she'll have one by next summer? I still doubt it but it would be a fun surprise!

Wow! He's so handsome :)

I didn't know manes can come through so late!!! Lilly has slightly longer wispier hair between her ears and I always wondered if it would develop into a mane but thought she was too old now. But at 9 months old maybe it's possible that she'll have one by next summer? I still doubt it but it would be a fun surprise!

Plenty of time to grow a mane yet :D

Back