• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A beautiful New Angel at Rainbow Bridge today

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly our lovey disabled girl Angel went to the bridge in her Daddy's arms this morning.

As we suspected she was now in a lot of pain despite pain relief. The arthritis in her deformed joints was getting worse and her hips were crumbling under the strain :( She had started to fall and was totally terrified as she couldn't right herself.:cry:

She was the most gentle of girls, such a calm loving spirit. We shall miss her terribly and I know her life long friend Rosie - Pippin will not cope well with out her :(

Binky free at the bridge brave girl, run and jump as you never could on this earth. We are so proud that you managed to cope for nearly 8 years with such a major disability :love: Love you xx

P1020722.jpg

P1020193.jpg

P8110404.jpg

aww bless her :cry::cry: she reminds me of a slightly lop eared Gypsy. such a pretty girl.

I'm so sorry for your loss (((hugs))) :cry:

Where she has gone there is no more pain for her. She is at peace. You gave her love and the best care you could. I am sure she is looking down and saying thankyou for what you did for her x

Sorry to hear about Angel - 8 years is a fair life for such disabilities. RIP and free of pain, Angel.

Sorry to hear about Angel - 8 years is a fair life for such disabilities. RIP and free of pain, Angel.

Over 6 of those were spent crammed into a tiny dirty guinea pig hutch :( Which with her disabilities did her no end of damage :cry:

She spent 18 months with us as a free range house bunny during the day and in a 6ft by 2.5ft by 2.5 cage at night. So hopefully she just has happy memories to take to the bridge with her :love:

I'm sorry to see this sad news. She had a wonderful life with you. Sending gentle noserubs to Rosie-Pippin. xxx

Oh, what a precious fluffy face...I'm so sorry she has gone to the Bridge. :(
But how much happier her time was with you and surely that is what she remembers in Paradise.
Flying on true angel's wings now and a shining new body to binky with. Run free beautiful girl.
(((((((((Hugs)))))))) for you, Liz.

Back