• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How high?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
How high do u have ur bunnies levels/tables/shelves etc that they jump up by themselves without ramps etc? Thank u :D

Depends on the bunny i'm afraid!

Ginger can't do even a foot due to health issues, so we have some that are less than that.

Biscuit can do over 3 ft, so we have a couple of high ones too for him.

Doesn't really help does it? :lol:

Suppose it does help cos it tells me my question is as good as how long is a piece of string :lol: suppose its just a matter of trial and error then! Just wondering whether I should cut down my 'loft bed' as the way it has fitted in, iv had to raise it with a couple of bricks so it's slightly taller than intended. Hmmm will have a proper weigh up later (when I'm dressed :lol: already been out fitting a window in the hutch in my dressing gown! Raring to go this morn haha :lol: lord knows what the neighbours must think :oops:)

I hope you're taking pictures.. ;)

3 out of 4 of our buns can jump very high. Poppy is lazy but can easily jump on the bed when she wants to! Donny and Lola can and have jumped 3ft+ but Leo doesn't jump, (only into his litter tray) or binky, he doesn't know how :(

Donny, Lola and Poppy have houses and boxes that are about 1ft/ 1.5ft high :) so does Leo but he can't do it.

I hope you're taking pictures.. ;)

3 out of 4 of our buns can jump very high. Poppy is lazy but can easily jump on the bed when she wants to! Donny and Lola can and have jumped 3ft+ but Leo doesn't jump, (only into his litter tray) or binky, he doesn't know how :(

Donny, Lola and Poppy have houses and boxes that are about 1ft/ 1.5ft high :) so does Leo but he can't do it.

I'm saving the pics til it's done :lol: Don't want to spoil the grand unveiling by posting pics as I go along :lol: Hopefully will be finished today!! Hmm thinking I may have trouble with Summer jumping but I think she is losing a bit of weight, keep hoping to catch a pic of her periscoping from the front so I can compare! She will binky now but it's more belly flop binkies :lol: Shes def not as light footed as Skye!! And Heidi would prob just climb up, I'm sure she's got a slinky for bones, she makes herself so long!!!!

I'm saving the pics til it's done :lol: Don't want to spoil the grand unveiling by posting pics as I go along :lol: Hopefully will be finished today!! Hmm thinking I may have trouble with Summer jumping but I think she is losing a bit of weight, keep hoping to catch a pic of her periscoping from the front so I can compare! She will binky now but it's more belly flop binkies :lol: Shes def not as light footed as Skye!! And Heidi would prob just climb up, I'm sure she's got a slinky for bones, she makes herself so long!!!!

I think once they're in it you'll be able to see a change, I know mine became a lot more active the more room I gave them so you might find them all in one place you may not expect them :lol: (usually an awkward spot! :lol:)

I think once they're in it you'll be able to see a change, I know mine became a lot more active the more room I gave them so you might find them all in one place you may not expect them :lol: (usually an awkward spot! :lol:)

I'm trying to make the most of the space without taking too much of it away, plus give them options to get away from others if (WHEN :lol:) there's going to be 3 of them in there. Although I would soooo :love: to c all 3 of them snuggled together in their loft bed ;)

Back