• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As of tomorrow...

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
...All my buns will be on the combined jab. Patchies is the last to be vaccinated. Him and Sam did get their jabs done together at first but cause Sam went away for bonding he needed done earlier.

This makes it so much easier than being back and forth from the vets, as Patchies is the worst behaved bunny at the vets. If he isn't trying to hump the vets he is being a little ladies man with the vet nurse.

:lol: Patchies sounds like a piece of work! :lol: All of mine try to escape up onto our shoulders, apart from Lola which is shocking because she is usually very cheeky outside of the vets, she just freezes when we take her!

I think Leo will be the only one with the combined jab, he's going on.. Monday I think. The others had to have them separate this year as they didn't have it in yet. Taking Poppy back very soon for more medicine and to see if she can be vaccinated yet!

Mine will be going Monday (hopefully!) my vets offer a vaccination for life scheme so I pay £99 per animal and never pay again! :shock: Does mean the bill will be £297 as I'm taking Oscar too!

Mine will be going Monday (hopefully!) my vets offer a vaccination for life scheme so I pay £99 per animal and never pay again! :shock: Does mean the bill will be £297 as I'm taking Oscar too!

I wish my vets done something like that. Usually I just get stuff free like nail clips. Or dentals when they were in to be neutured. I will pay £100 a year for my four to be done.

:lol: Patchies sounds like a piece of work! :lol: All of mine try to escape up onto our shoulders, apart from Lola which is shocking because she is usually very cheeky outside of the vets, she just freezes when we take her!

I think Leo will be the only one with the combined jab, he's going on.. Monday I think. The others had to have them separate this year as they didn't have it in yet. Taking Poppy back very soon for more medicine and to see if she can be vaccinated yet!

Patchies is a little tinker all the time. He likes to play up at the vets cause he is so little and cute he gets away with it. :lol:.

Back