• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I collected 24 hours worth of Frenchie poo... *warning; poop*

Kavanne

Mama Doe
This evening when I cleaned the litter I thought there was a particularly spectacular amount of poo! I thought I'd share it with you.

41BF78AE-66FB-4F36-B6ED-CC7AF10A76A9-4297-0000027B45E1A2E2.jpg

'er, Rupert, the two foot is collectin our poos! Let's get out of here! She's crazy!'
7621040D-9137-49D5-9AC4-DB191B949D50-4297-0000027B3E214E76.jpg

:lol: Haha Tayla, but it's what follows that really deems how bonkers you are... as we have poo samples on our Care Stand, I keep collecting them. We have plenty but then somebuns do a particularly impressive batch :oops::lol: so I ended up with a surplus.

This is the result.. I even pondered going on Dragons Den :oops: (fertilizer opportunity) but then could see Hillary going "ay, with so many pet rabbits in the UK, why should someone pay for your fertilizer?"

Anyway, this is what I'm doing with it now... I really need to do a test - same plants, one fertilized with regular fertilizer and one with liquid bunny poo :lol:

Poo002.jpg

Wow! Before I read your post I thought you Had a really sick bunny! I hope it makes your plants grow big and strong!

Back