• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for Bunny room

Dave81

Mama Doe
I've had a look around the indoor housing photos but haven't found much inspiration yet.

I have a room for my rabbits which hopefully all 4 will use once I get my bonding out of the way, at the moment the boys are sharing it in separate large pens.

The rooms rather bare right now and the boys are slightly nervous as there aren't many hidey Holes, I'm looking for ideas on what to put in the room as its a blank canvas.

My brain might actually work after some sleep :lol:

Tunnels, low furniture, carrier, cardboard boxes?

Have you looked in the bunny proofing part of the sticky? The first bits will likely not be applicable to what you are after.

I was thinking of getting a run around tunnel as there quite long lasting compared to the fabric tunnels I have to keep replacing. I will look into some low furniture, maybe I will build a wooden structure which they can hide under, this could then double up as something to jump on and off from

Back