• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mine and Matilda's relationship

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
is SOO good at the moment! im finally feeling like shes really trusting me again!! she used to be really cuddly but then when totally 'anti human' not cuddly and just a tipical normal rabbit :lol:

then today I took her to the vets, and mum was saying the last few times she went, when mum took her! matilda played up big time, kicking and fighting and getting all stroppy and stressy!

then today, it was almost as if she was looking to me for reassurance:love:! she kept periscoping to be picked up:love: and I was just talking to her calmly and she settled so well, even when the horrible lady brought the clippers out, afew worried looks at me and them some cuddles and she settled and let the vet clip her!

no point to this thread really other than I feel the bond we used to have is slowly coming back:love::love::love:

Wish I had that kind of cuddly relationship with my buns, I am just a feeding machine. :lol:. If I don't have food I'm not worth it. :lol:.

Yay that sounds really good :) I just got to a "cuddly" level with Lilly and then went away for a week and she's just reverted back :roll: but she's decided I'm trustworthy as of yesterday when we moved into our new house :D

Really happy for you and Matilda, it's nice to breakthrough the big trust barrier :)

:love::love::love:

Sounds lovely :)

I have a Matilda too and she is quite affectionate. Never wanting to be picked up but loves being stroked and nose rubs :)
My Kyle is getting there but not quite as affectionate is Matilda but I guess she has been with us longer.

Buck hates being picked up but as soon as we're at the vets he'll climb into my arms! He's a very affectionate bun, Popsy's not bothered and will take himself off to his shelf at the bottom of the bookcase, but Buck will hang around us patiently waiting for love all evening.

Back