• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good beds for rabbits

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Hey well since Pebbles has taken a liking to going to the bathroom wherever there is hay I have stopped putting it in the living area of the hutch and I have just today put a hay rack up to keep their food hay all nice and clean. But I feel a bit horrible just leaving them on wood, especially when it has been so wet and windy with a chill in the air. So I was thinking of getting something cozy for them to sleep on. I was thinking a few carpet tiles, maybe some fleece or vet bed, something like that. But I am just worried they will eat them :roll: What else do you think would be good to use?? Something cheap and replaceable in case they do ruin it lol :thumb:

Mine are on washable doormats and fleece blankets, they do chew them occasionally though.
They also have a pet republic bootmate which is a really thick snuggly rug that can go in the washing machine.

Ohh bath mats are quite a good idea. Thanks :wave:

youre welcome :) you can pick up quite cheap ones at supermarkets/ argos /wilkinsons. I personally avoid the ones that are made of lots of loops rather than just being fluffy though, as I worry their claws might get caught - not sure if thats just me being paranoid though!

youre welcome :) you can pick up quite cheap ones at supermarkets/ argos /wilkinsons. I personally avoid the ones that are made of lots of loops rather than just being fluffy though, as I worry their claws might get caught - not sure if thats just me being paranoid though!

Yeah I think it would just be more chewable with those loops :roll: :lol: the flatter ones seem like a better idea

Back