• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"you may have trouble getting her to take it"

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Clearly not :lol::lol:

555636_4522966910882_1828545493_n.jpg

x2_e46a0c2

:love: Mine loooove metacam! When misfit was ill recently the only way I could get her to take baytril was to give her metacam first then quickly squirt in the baytril before she'd noticed the changeover :)

:lol::lol::lol: Roobear ADORES metacam, she used to yank the syringe out of my hand she was that desperate!

What an absolute darling she is! My old bun (11) has jointed the Metacam junkie club for arthritis! He has it on banana - yummy.

My old bunny girl was on it and we had to keep her husband away while she had it, my daughter could give it to her she wanted it so badly

Aw bless, my bridge bun was like this with any kind of meds (especially Septrin!). Fiver...well, I have to pin him down and shove it in his mouth before he realises what's happening otherwise fur flies and I come away with chunks missing! :lol:

Back