• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Interactive conference

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
http://www.houserabbit.co.uk/?section=conference2012.html

Did you know that the RWAF's Annual conference is being held at Woodgreen Animal Shelter Godmanchester this Saturday?

Why not come and have a great day out, you don't have to be a delegate to have a look around the arena which will be full of information and goodies for all rabbit lovers. We will be there, ready to give help, information and advice for all your bunny queries. Why not take a tour round the many Trade stands in the arena on the day, displaying a huge range of products for your favourite rabbits and their friends.

You can also visit the rescue shelter & see the work they do and the animals they care for.

Even better all the stands are under cover and there is no entry fee to the arena, so not even the weather could dampen your day!

We hope to see you there!
http://www.woodgreen.org.uk/about/visit_us/godmanchester

I will be there!!! talking about rabbity gardens and also selling some small bags of dried forage (if it dries in time!).

I hadn't realised you could get into the arena bit free, I will pop in on Saturday :thumb:

Wow! The wee man really does get about! Plenty of pics ....pretty please

I'm kicking myself I hadnt realised the visit and the conference were at the same time as I would have been more organised and got a PaP T-shirt!

Damn, hadnt realised that was this sat, for some reason thought it was next week. I love wood green and would reccommend people have a look round the whole place, their shop is full of VERY good price stuff, and its all to help more pets! I might try and persuade my OH to come along after work, is it on all day?

Looking forward to meeting lots of you there. On the train now, just stopped at Darlington

Ooops!!

Think I did not fill in the Mad Hatters Tea Party Form . . . just re-found it in all my 'speakers' stuff for this weekend.

I dont seem to have done very well with the admin with this - most embarrassing as I actually do speaking tours as a 'job'!!!!

Should I not turn up this evening on account of not filling in form?

twigs

Hi Twigs

I'llask Catherine for you whether there are places left

Thank you - really sorry!!!!

Think the arrangements time co-incided with slipped disc time this spring/summer so I was not really up to my best!!!! (thats my excuse anyway)

Back