• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to a good home - One Baby

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Babyinadish016x2.jpg

Don't be fooled by the innocent look

He may only have 3.5 legs but I can assure you all his teeth are working absolutely fine

wire008x2.jpg

And before anyone thinks otherwise, I am JOKING

If you are trying to ring or text me on my mobile, sorry it's out of action for the time being:lol:

Oh dear.

But :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And i'll have him and feed him phone chargers regularly! He's gorgeous and would be sooo worth it!!! :love::love::love:

:lol::lol:

How could such a gorgeous bowlful of fluff :love: possibly do anything that naughty?! It must have been some-bun else!

:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Mr Bennett must have passed on his secrets.:lol:

For something so tiny Baby has done an excellent job, stripped some of the outer layer right off. Another apprentice in the making me thinks.;)

Baby looks so adorable sitting in the bowl.:love::love::love:

That reminds me of a certain bunny girl named Maia...

28841_414870633054_743023054_5386635_616260_n.jpg

But the last one to chew my phone charges was not a rabbit, but Shakespeare the cat!

awwwwwwwwwwww:love::love::love: baby looks a bit like a tiny baby gypsy, :love: she was this fluffy and cute, gypsy is also a desructabun :lol::lol::lol:

terrible terrible ....shame on you theo trying to frame such an innocent little baby bunny :x... obviously some other bun sneaked in while you wernt watching and did the deed then sneaked back out .. :shock:

terrible terrible ....shame on you theo trying to frame such an innocent little baby bunny :x... obviously some other bun sneaked in while you wernt watching and did the deed then sneaked back out .. :shock:
[QUOTE yvette]
Whatever happened to Innocent until proven guilty???
Theres no way he did that......

Huh? Innocent??? you must be joking, he is the only bunny with enough teeth to do it, I don't think he can get out of this one, no way....

oh my :love: that pic did make me laugh though. I am on my fourth charger :roll: Why do they love them so much?? :lol:

Is that the little guy who had the bendy broken leg???? :shock::shock::shock:

I'm sure that you'll forgive the baby no matter what he/she does. In fact, I'm sure that you're proud of the baby for displaying 'bunny behaviour'. :D
The baby is so cute! :love::love::love::love:

I'll have baby please!! Can I have the bowl too!! So scrummy I could eat him/her for breakfast!! :love::love::love: Truly adorable xx

Back