• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch shop >:(

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Just why have they stopped selling that range of hutches and runs? Does anyone know?
Been trying to save up for a run from them and now they have gotten rid of everything and said they could make me one for £30 on top of the original price :evil:

Ugh!

Yeah I have been having a look around and there are some that look ok. I am just so picky though :roll: I don't know why lol who knew buying a run could be so difficult

That sucks doesnt it.
I bought 2 of the 6 and half foot hutches from them a couple months ago and they are excellent. I wonder why they have stopped selling them, they must of been popular??

Runs, hutches and more...

That sucks doesnt it.
I bought 2 of the 6 and half foot hutches from them a couple months ago and they are excellent. I wonder why they have stopped selling them, they must of been popular??

Hi all. I manufacture runs and am currently pricing up a custom made 8ft x 6ft x 3ft high run. I focus on quality and welfare, but do my best to try to keep the price as low as possible. Let me know what you want and I can give you a price. There are some pics of some of my runs on my Facebook page, but feel free to suggest designs. Regarding cost, the more wood, the more cost, i.e, high sides are cheaper than a roof.

I am here to help :)

How much do you think it would be for a 4ftx6ft run that attaches on to the front of this hutch. So one side doesn't have mesh on

DSCF1434.jpg

Back