• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit see the green stuff at our new house...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
They went out for what must of only been 30 minutes as the weather wasn't overly keen on letting us out any longer and to be honest, Ginger got quite tired after that anyway and what with grass etc it was probably about the right time.

Here are some piccies from their time out. Sorry there are a lot, i got it down from 176 to this...

Neither were really sure to start with..
IMG_5799Medium.jpg

Ginger looking gorgeous.
IMG_5800Medium.jpg

We aren't going out there Daddy...
IMG_5801Medium.jpg

No, really we aren't..
IMG_5804Medium.jpg

Then Biscuit dared to put a foot onto the green stuff...
IMG_5802Medium.jpg

Biscuit:"I finks its safes?"
IMG_5803Medium.jpg

Ginger: "really?"
IMG_5805Medium.jpg

Biscuit: "Yes's! Nommy green stuffs Gingey!"
IMG_5806Medium.jpg

So she finally decided to adventure out a little...
IMG_5808Medium.jpg

Biscuit: "i'll keeps an eyes outs whiles you comes!"
IMG_5809Medium.jpg

Biscuit: "its nom nom rather nom nom tastys nom nom"
IMG_5810Medium.jpg

Biscuit: "i hears somethinks kwik - run back!"
IMG_5811Medium.jpg

IMG_5812Medium.jpg

Biscuit: "its safes again now!"
IMG_5813Medium.jpg

So out she came again...
IMG_5817Medium.jpg

Then more nomming... and chinning :roll:
IMG_5820Medium.jpg

Always time for a quick clean...
IMG_5830Medium.jpg

I think he heard something...
IMG_5837Medium.jpg

...either that or he was considering escape routes...
IMG_5845Medium.jpg

Then some random munching by Gingey...
IMG_5844Medium.jpg

IMG_5841Medium.jpg

IMG_5839Medium.jpg

A Ginger Periscope!
IMG_5885Medium.jpg

A Biscuit Periscope!
IMG_5863Medium.jpg

This is the space they had this time round..
IMG_5949Medium.jpg

And so far, my all time favourite photograph of Ginger outside! :love:
IMG_5952Medium.jpg

Aw - fantastic pics :love: It's great to see bunnies on grass. t's a great sized pen too. :D

Will they be outdoor bunnies?

Aw - fantastic pics :love: It's great to see bunnies on grass. t's a great sized pen too. :D

Will they be outdoor bunnies?

Nope, never :) Ginger wouldnt survive outside.

My plan is just to give them a little outside time as and when i can while the weather is 'okay'. I want more pen panels as Sky-O has inspired me - i could then just pen off all the way round the garden to allow them to have access to all the 'green' bits. That'd be well over 150 sq ft of running space :)

Ah, i see. It is great when they can have sooo much free range space (supervised of course :lol: ) - i love seeing my 3 tearing around the garden and the massive binkies are just :love::love::love:

The garden looks great for them. They are sooo cute - i bet they'll love the freedom of the fresh air and the grass time. :D

Lovely pics. :love:

I'm afraid no more outside time planned for Spenser. He ate so much grass in 10 minutes when he was let out earlier in the summer that he had to be rushed to the vet with colic the next morning. :(

Lovely pics!! :love::love:

Any sign of JCBiscuit? Or has he not worked out that the green stuffs is good for diggings as well as eatings yet? :D

Lovely pics!! :love::love:

Any sign of JCBiscuit? Or has he not worked out that the green stuffs is good for diggings as well as eatings yet? :D

Occasionally we get a little indoors, tends to be when Gingers weed all over the hay - he doesnt like wee wee hay :mrgreen:

But no, he's not realised he can dig in grass covered ground yet, thats their first ever outing here, hoping for several more :)

Back