• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

excited for my bunnyboy

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
I've just spoken to a lovely lady from Foalfarm about getting Harry a wifey. They have a possible girly in mind and will take him for 2 weeks to bond them for me.
I'm very excited for him. We have about 4 weeks wait for a bonding slot, so I have time to get Harry 'fixed' (he was dumped on us by a work collegue so we aren't sure if he's intact) and find them a winter playhouse.:thumb:

excited for my bunnyboy -UD castrated yesterday

Harry was snipped yesterday and has been fine all day.
I was a bit worried as although my mate the rabbit expert was working and assisted with the op he only worked half a day and when I picked up Harry they said he hadn't eaten much and gave me some liquid feed:shock:
I collected him and found some choice dandlions outside which he wolfed down straight away and he hasn't stopped eating since:p He just didn't like what they were giving him:roll:. He's been a bit quiet today and hasn't been out to play much, not as approachable but eating, drinking and pooing normally. He even ate his metacam filled dandylion stalk without spitting it out!

next step wifey- although I'm having second thoughs about a lionhead as I'm nervous about all the grooming......

Back