• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really shouldn't look on the free ads

Alicia

Mama Doe
It annoys me so much :( all these poor animals that people think they can just get rid of when they get bored of them. 8 week old puppy for sale due to change in circumstances. I don't know what these circumstances are, but the puppy is 8 weeks old, so they can't have had it long, how can things change that quickly!? And lots of beautiful bunnies all in tiny hutches :( It annoys me that I spent a year trying to persuade my Mum to let me have my lovely bunnies and I am so glad I have them they were definetly worth the wait, and there are people who are just going out and getting these animals without any thought for their care or whether or not they can actually look after them! I just saw an advert for a 4 year old bunny free to good home, I know they can live for a long time but a lot of people don't so she may be hard to rehome, poor little thing :( Sorry to rant it just annoys me that people think that they can do this with animals.
2635 pages of this and that's just in a few of the towns near me :(

Just seen another advert, wanted black bichon frise. A quick google search and I found out that you can't get black bichon frises, I think that shows how much research this potential owner has done. Sorry to rant this thing just really bothers me :lol:
I'd love another bunny, I keep thinking about this 4 year old doe but I know it's probably not a good idea, I hope all these animals get good homes though :(

Back