• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I swear this bunny is smiling!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have never seen a face on a bunny like this before :lol: :love:

Following Shula's binky attempt over the weekend, she has now done something I have never seen another rabbit do ever. While changing her water bowl for the night she decided to lay down with her head just far enough over so I could not shut her cage door up and settle her down! :lol::lol: She loves head rubs and fuss so much i must have stood there for half an hour stroking her and she still didn't move. She is a cheeky girl who knows what she wants and how to get it :love::love: :lol:

shula.jpg

P1030351.jpg

aww bless her :love:

Gyspy always knows when I'm about to close the bunny room door for the night and dashes across to stick her nose in the way :lol:

aww bless her :love:

Gyspy always knows when I'm about to close the bunny room door for the night and dashes across to stick her nose in the way :lol:

:lol::lol: Thats brilliant :D I have never had a bunny do this before, even Humph was more interested in his bedtime treat than me! Its good to know there are other bunnies out there who do the same :love:

Awww clever bun :love:

My Mj always gets in the way of shutting the door... not for affection just to be annoying :lol:

Back