• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(to move?) Paid bunny run?

Vita

Mama Doe
Hello,

As some of you will know from a thread I posted last week, I am sending Ada to be fostered by friends. I have been looking at pet taxi services but also thought it would be fair to post it on here in case any RU'ers would like to do it instead. (Would £90 make it worthwhile? Happy for people to negotiate.) I am hoping for this week, the weekend or early next week.

Last edited:
Hello,

As some of you will know from a thread I posted last week, I am sending Ada to be fostered by friends. I have been looking at pet taxi services but also thought it would be fair to post it on here in case any RU'ers would like to do it instead. (Would £90 make it worthwhile? Happy for people to negotiate.) I am hoping for this week, the weekend or early next week.

For some reason I can't edit this post - it shows me not logged in when I view it, but I can reply. I wanted to change it to "negotiate higher amounts" - basically I'm posting this so someone from RU has the opportunity to earn the money rather than a commercial company - and because it could be a little bit cheaper than a pet taxi.

ETA: Transport has now been arranged.

Last edited:
That's no bad for a few hours work. Would probably cost £30 / 40 in fuel so could be no bad for 3hours ish work. Would do it if I stayed near :)

Back