• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver and Maisey buns!

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
The Alfagirl outdoor bunnies heard a rumour that the "Other bunnies" were having a photo-shoot and wanted in on the action...

Maisey keeping a look-out for Dad with snacks....
b62fdd199c3b56a5064ea4a188d6dc8b.jpg

Oliver wanted to show you his favourite toy - he doesn't go through it though - he leaps over it....
d4c7eae58f8eafdd4a9b89866bda147d.jpg

Thank you!
They are rascals, but very entertaining to watch. They have still not worked out that when one gets a treat they both do, so continually chase each other for noms! :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol: Bandit and Cutie-pie do that. I was really worried at first, thought oh no not another failed bond.:oops:

I would like to get one of those green tunnels but think it maybe chewed to pieces. :lol:

Aww lovely buns :love: My Maisie wants to say she is a lop too and she also has that tunnel with identical chew marks :lol:

Aww lovely buns :love: My Maisie wants to say she is a lop too and she also has that tunnel with identical chew marks :lol:

Must be the name! :lol::lol:

I can't stop them chewing it and leaving bits everywhere, but I don't want to remove it as it's so much fun for them. Maybe I could make one out of wood or something?

awww beautiful bunnies :love:

I used to have one of those green tunnels. Storm ended up growing too much too fast and I ended up having to squeeze him out like toothpaste :shock::lol:

Back