• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am saving up for...

sierra*323

Mama Doe
... this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOLDING-R...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item4164621dcb

I currently have the next size down made by the same people, attached to a metal one the same size as this one. The wooden one I have is beautifully made and feels so secure next to the metal one, which has served its purpose but isn't as strong as I'd like. I think if I had the 2 wooden ones I might even let them have access to them 24/7 :D

I've tried to find cheaper ways - aviary panels to build my own or wood and mesh to start from scratch, but really it won't be much cheaper and I love how sturdy my small wooden one is.

Pleased to have a goal to save for, and the agreement of my OH, which always makes life easier :thumb:

Thanks, me too! OH and I are on a serious debt clearing mission at the mo, but need some money for ourselves at the same time to avoid being completely mad and miserable, so that's what I'll be saving. All vaccinations are done for the year now (2 rabbits and cat were due on the same day, ouch) so the run is next on the list :thumb: Stupidly excited, but it's nice to have a concrete aim rather than a vague wish to improve their house :thumb:

Making improvements to bunnies environment is exciting.

I am sure you will enjoy watching them explore thier new place when it arrives. :)

Back