• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those with cat flaps?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
What size have you got??

I have two bigger than normal size bunnies, would they be okay in a normal sized, or should I get a 'large' cat flap, aimed at big cats and small dogs? xx

You can get larger flaps intended for dogs.
I was thinking of getting one for my conti as he wouldnt be able to get through a normal cat flap.

:wave: I think I got the small dog one. Mine are approx 3.5 - 4kg. They don't step through, they hop through to it needs to be big enough for them to hop.

:wave: I think I got the small dog one. Mine are approx 3.5 - 4kg. They don't step through, they hop through to it needs to be big enough for them to hop.

yh i think fully grown the biggest will be over 3kg, always best to go bigger than smaller i suppose! x

I know alot say get the biggers ones for bigger buns but Lavender has the normal sized one from pets at home (about £8, i think) she uses it just fine, shes around 5.6kg. I was going to opt for a bigger one but didnt want it getting too drafty if it didnt shut right x

Back