• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been on holiday, angry rabbits :(

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Last time I went away for a week both were grumpy at me and didn't want me near them but after a week of many many treats and headrubs they were back to themselves.

Just came back from another week away and Harvey was super happy to see me, but Lilly was scared of me, not too much so though so I had them inside to play and had given her a few headrubs but she was still cautious of me :( and then she lunged and bit me :( really hard, she's never aggressively bitten before so I was really shocked :(

I took her out and put her in her hutch, used all my effort not to shoit because I knee she wouldn't understand. I then decided I can't be mad at her so gave her a headrub and some leaves which she accepted.

Whole arm aches though :( all the way to my fingers :( it's horrible :( don't think I ever want to go away again now :( how can she suddenly be so mad after me being away for only one week? :(

maybe she wanted you to know she hates you going, or is she ok health wise

I think she's the kind of bunny who regresses to human-fearing really fast, I spend time with her every day when I'm here, and although she's looked after well when I'm away, noone gives her her noserubs and kisses and she seems to just revert as soon as she doesn't get her attention! :(

I've checker her over and she seems very healthy, except for some wax build up, but that's common with her and I continuously treat it, maybe it's worse than usual? They're having a health checkup at new vets this week though so they can check her :)

Feel a bit rejected by her though now :( arm still aches a lot, going to take it slow with her now, try get her to trust me again, v sad that I lost her trust :(

Back